maandag 24 augustus 2015

Lifestyle: Recently watched movies

What do you do in your free time? Chillax of course! I love to watch movies (Netflix is my best movie friend). Recently I have been watching a couple of movies that totally stand out to me.

Let me show them to you.

Several weeks ago I finally got my hands on the movie, Big Hero 6. It is about a boy called Hiro and his brothers personal health care 'device' called Baymax.
I absolutely adore this movie! It is extremely cute and really well made. Its a very nice example of a special friendship.

How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 are awesome as well. I love that dragons are the head piece of that movie and they created beautiful kinds.
Another wicked touch to the movie some of the characters are speaking Scottish, awesome!!!!

Dracula Untold is a movie I especially wanted to see because of Luke Evans, since I really liked him in The Hobbit. Dracula is a story I am intrigued about a lot! 
And always will. The vampire histories are just my favourites. This time it is a whole different side I saw on the Dracula story. Like!

Lastly I got for you a completely different movie. The Imitation Game is based on a true story about Alan Turing during the second world war.
Its about decoding German messages and winning the world war. Pretty impressive acting from Benedict Cumberbatch right there. Great movie!

Tell me, what are your current movie recommendations?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: