zaterdag 22 augustus 2015

MAC: Strobe Cream

I never was the biggest MAC fan. Reason being, it is expensive here. Although I love to spoil myself once in a while with MAC.
In some recent videos I have watched a lot of people seem to like the MAC Strobe Cream and since it could also be part in the strobing trend, I thought to give it a shot.

What the MAC Strobe Cream says: 'boosts the look of dull skin and luminizes with iridescent particles.' So basically a luminous moisturizer. I also use this as primer.
The primer comes in either is this squeeze tube, 30ml or a harder tube, 50ml. I went for the 30ml because this retails for around 10 euros. 50ml retails for around 30, the lady said to me.

When trying this product you instantly see that, indeed, it includes some glittery specks but they are fairly not noticeable in the texture.
The creams feels really light and cool. It blends super easily and leaves nearly no sticky leftover on the skin. Afterwards the skin is left with a shiny healthy looking skin, yet not super obvious.
A second option also is to mix this product with your regular foundation. If you still like your dewy finish but are maybe a bit too oily in summer I'd say this is a good alternative.
Overall thought: It is definitely OK. Yet I won't ever spend over that 30 euros mark on an OK product. I'm just not blown away. It leaves the skin looking really healthy and mixed with foundation is creates a nice dewy finished look. OK!

What are your thoughts on this product?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: