woensdag 19 augustus 2015

Inspiring Make Up Looks

Sometimes you come across make up looks where you think of 'Damn I want to be able to do this too' or 'Holy  S***, this is awesome!!' 

Lots of people these days are very talented and self taught. Impressive looks come out of that. And I am showing you a couple today.

Crazy:
I have a big love towards the looks of GlitterGirlC. She creates really crazy looks of characters in movies, disney inspired and other very talented looks.

Zombie:
I adore zombie looks, even attempt to create one myself, yet Emma Pickles' skills are level up. She uses latex to create wounds and skin. So it looks even more real! Wicked!

Vampire:
If there can be one mythical creature real I must certainly pick vampires. Julia Graf did it perfectly and this look she made for the creature is just one of the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Perfect colours and the blood, heck yes.

These looks are so inspirational to me and make me want to continue make up and be able to do these looks too.


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: