maandag 17 augustus 2015

One Store Wishlist: New Look

Lately I'm growing to love fashion a lot more than I used to do. I am experimenting with my own Punk/emo (people call it so) style and seeing what works. 
One particular store has been living up to my standards at lot recently and on Saturday I am planning another visit to .... 
New Look. My wishlist has been made.

First up I have been loving me some bandeau tops. They suit so much outfits and give the outfits an extra edge. I love the lace details and and the flower pattern on it.

This top is now on sale for 6 euros. And you just can't have enough lace bandeau tops.

Next is my latest pride and joy from New Look. This gorgeous dress, again with lace detail on the back. I tried it on in store and didn't take it with now I regret that decision so badly right now.
It fits me perfectly and can be worn with my beloved Iron Fist shoes or with any heel. The dress is €24,99

My shoe fetish has been settled too. By buying a pair of heels and slip on's. These are pretty much the same. But that extra zipper detail makes them really cool.
The shoes are €25. Can be worn very casually or with a more punk/rock outfit.

Last but definitely not least some ankle biker boots with heel. Usually I walk fairly easily on these types of heels.
Black Leather Detachable Stirrup Block Heel Boots  | New Look
source
And I've been looking for something exactly like that. Perfect! The shoes cost €79,99. So actually more expensive than the usual New Look prices.

What is your current favourite store.

Social Media
Instagram - bloglovin - Twitter

Geen opmerkingen: