maandag 31 augustus 2015

Music Madness #15: The German Way

Ever since Graspop I was determined to learn Swedish. Best way to do so for me is to listen to Swedish songs, youtubers and such. Because when I wanted to learn German I did the exact same by listening to German bands. 
 
My number one obviously, if you have been following me for a while, you know that is definitely Tokio Hotel. But what where my others. I'll show you.

The first and most common in the German period definitely was LaFee. She is German singer and became popular after the release of Heul Doch/Shut Up.
Her lyrics are very easy to learn German with as well.
These days she isn't to active in the music department and I really really dislike her latest album. Way different than what you're used from her.

Eisblume is the second singer I present you. If you ever are in need of pretty calming songs with a very deep meaning (in German) This is your girl. 
Louise and Für Immer/Forever are my two favourite songs. They have the most gorgeous lyrics and are quit the crying songs for me.

Quit the German Rock band must be Silbermond. Fun lyrics and again, for me it was a pleasure to learn German with these songs.
I remembered that they also used to play in Belgium which made me like them even more. Never was able to see them live though. And as well as LaFee, I don't like their most recent songs anymore.

A band that I saw growing and stop in the time I was fan of them is Fräulein Wunder. They were in BRAVO one time and I started following them through their online video journal.
However they never really got their booming time and I think that is why they quit. Stupid songs and stupid outfits but my 13 year old self loves them!

Sellyy is the last lady I am showing you. She released a full album but most of people just knew her from Alles Schläft/Everything Sleeps.
I used to love her style and her darkness. That make up was awesome to me. Again this cemetery loving girl never got to big and slowly stopped making public appearances. 

One last band I might add must obviously be Rammstein, best known in the metal department and sure one of the best! Awesome band!


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: