woensdag 2 september 2015

New In: Flormar Products

Whenever I am in Brussels I usually hop into the Flormar Store. I first visited them when I was in Switzerland and now I seem to like the brand quite a lot.
I love their Fusion Serum Foundation and the Rotating Mascara! And I apparently  want to extend my collection a little bit more. Last time there was a 3 for 2 deal and I of course bought some goodies.

I bought my first Quartet Eye Shadow Palette. Shade 401: Copper Dream. I wanted to buy it from the second I walked in there. But never did. 
As the name suggest is has some copper shades in there. Perfect for an everyday look. 

First impression: The shadow seem to be a mixture between being fairly buttery and powdery at the same time.

The second product is a lipstick from the Deluxe Cashmere Lipstick Stylo Range. Which seem to be a range full of nude colours.
I picked shade DC28, which is Absolute Nude. The colour matches my lips perfectly. Nude indeed.

First impression: So far I don't really like the texture that much. It is a bit hard to apply since its a rather dry consistency.

My third product I didn't photograph since it is just a plain lipbalm to go in my handbag.



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: