zondag 2 augustus 2015

My favourite heels

I don't wear heels often. I can't stand the pain of wearing heels often. That is why I, before a few months ago, had just two pair of heels. 
That number has grown a little bit. And I have had some particular love towards some specific ones. Let me show you.

My first pair are these Zombie Stopper shoes by Iron Fist. Ordered these on Zalando for a 50% of deal. I couldn't leave those behind.
Original price: €69,95

These next ones are also by Iron Fist, called the Skin Crawler.
Original Price: €59,95.
Thought on the Iron Fist shoes: They are so uncomfortable to walk in for me, they are with smallest millimeter to big and because my ankle isn't strapped it's easier that they fall off. 

New Look has had some awesome shoes in store for me the last couple of visits. Also these, on sale for €15.
Original Price: €39,99. 
Thoughts: Super easy to walk in, even though they are fairly high. Your foot is strapped and the front part hold everything place. The cut out parts on the bottom of the platform as well help in walking easily.

Last pair by H&M, Divided shoes. They are suede and act like a platform sandal.
Price: €29,95
Thoughts: Again so freaking easy to walk in. Easiest of them all since you aren't high at all. The platform is super high and the heel is thick, stable as no other.

In all shoes I have UK size 3, EU size 36 and USA size 6 and I feel these shoes are on the smaller side.

What are your favourite heels?



Social Media
Instagram - bloglovin - Twitter

Keep in mind heels aren't always made to be easy but just to make you feel and look awesomeballs!

Geen opmerkingen: