vrijdag 31 juli 2015

New In: Catrice, Chocolate Nudes

The newest collection from Catrice has come to my local drugstore. I was planning on buying a few things but I didn't think I would like that many products.
So brace yourself for more Catrice reviews and picture popping up in the future. First up in line: New In!

The newest nudes palette.

The palette comes in the exact same packaging's as all the other  palettes they released yet. Which is a nice pattern to follow up.
The palette is called Choc'Let It Be. And again as every other palette has some info on the back as well as a little 'how to' for beginners.
The colours range from a light cream shade to a warmer brown shade.
I have compared the range of palettes and they are similar to each other.
Pigmentation wise I feel its quite equal to their previous palettes.
I'm curious to see how this one works.


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: