donderdag 30 juli 2015

Rituals: Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom box

Reason why you guys don't get a lot of skincare on this blog is that I can't stand the majority of skincare products. I somehow get itchy and scratch my skin so bad until it turns into a wounds (because I am so itchy)
However sometimes you find these gems that you can stand and that are just magnificent. Which I have to, obviously, share with you.

Just as this time. This time I'm talking Rituals.

For my birthday I got this amazing Rituals set from my colleagues. (Thanks girls, lurv you all!!) To my biggest surprise it was the scent Cherry Blossom & Rice where I already tried the body cream of. Heck yes, I would enjoy that!
First in there, is the Zensation foaming Shower Gel Sensation. Comes out as gel and instantly transforms into a foam.
The gel makes the skin really soft. TIP: Use this as shaving gel. It feels exactly the same and doesn't have, if you don't like it, the awkward scent.

Next is the foaming gel called Sakura Spring. This to me is the perfect replacement of shower gel.
Since I can't stand soap either this works perfect on the skin and doesn't dehydrate.

My favourite body cream was included as well. It smells good, isn't sticky and moisturizes the skin very well.
Also I don't think that more than 2 applications a week since I feel this product on the skin holds the moisture pretty well.

Now the Sakura Scrub is as well up my ally. I'm not the biggest fan of un-natural scrubs since, my skin issues again, those are to harsh.
This is a Sugar body scrub and act way more gentle on the skin. Thumbs up. Removes the old skin very well without damaging any of the new skin!
I am digging this box very very much. I also purchased myself the body mist that has the same scent and I am loving it equally as much as the box.

NOTE: Keep in mind I have very sensitive and dry skin.
What are your recommends from Rituals?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: