woensdag 29 juli 2015

Music Madness #14: Goosebumps songs

Another month has past another music madness has occurred. This time I have been experiencing some songs that give me great goosebumps. Most I have when I hear them live because there is no feeling that can ever compare to the goosebumps you get then.

Have you ever had that feeling. Definitely share the moment in the comments. Lets start!

Someone Like You & Rolling in The Deep (@ The Royal Albert Hall) - Adele. These two songs just make me wanna cry when I hear them live. Adele just has a voice that I can't explain the love towards.
Its not the genre that I usually go by but this is pure love for me right there!

Durch Den Monsun/Monsoon - Tokio Hotel. It just can't be left out of this blogpost. My favourite band, heard both versions live and they never ever disappoint.
I scream out my lungs hearing this. And scream along every word. Again big love right there. Up to the 10y of loving this band!

Walk Away - Aloha From Hell. It is a german band that I got to know in 2010. The lyrics to this song are really pretty and honest.
I feel I can relate quit a lot to the song and even when it doesn't apply perfectly to your life the song is (personal thought) capable to get some feelings out of everyone.

River Flows In You - Yiruma is the last song I am offering you today. It is an instrumental song and literally the song I calm to every time I listen to it.
You can make up your story to go with the music and therefore make it extra special to you. Recommend to anyone!

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: