maandag 27 juli 2015

I love sleep tag

One of my favourite things to do (where I would love to earn money with) is sleep. A few days ago I bumped into a fun tag that I can relate to quit a lot. Which obviously is about sleep.
And why not fill it up for you!

1. At what time, you go to bed?
 - Usually is in between 12 or 1. I am a proper night person.

2. Do you have any rituals before going to bed?
 - I make sure my make up is of and I applied my skincare + brush my teeth! Nothing special though.

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
 - I (bad thing) take my phone and go on some social media. I usually can't stand the light and put it down again. Works great ^^

4. What is your favourite sleeping position?
 - I am a side sleeper. Preferably on my right side. Because that feels more comfortable. Yet I usually end up on my left.

5. For what can people wake you?
 - For absolutely nothing!! I am pissed AF if people wake me. I have a horrible morning mood/night mood if you wake me!
6. At what time does your alarm go off?
 - When I have to work early its around 8.10am, afternoon work around 10am.

7. Snooze or get up instantly?
 - Depends, when I don't feel like getting up, the snooze button is my best friend. I usually just stay in for about 5 to 10 minutes.

8. Do you sleep in during the weekend?
 - Yes, yes and yes. Any opportunity I have to sleep in late I take. Yet since I work in retail, sunday is the only day I can sleep in.

9. What weird things do you do during sleeping?
 - Apparently I am a very silent sleeper. People used to check on me if I was still alive because my breathing and movement was so little to not noticable. Even up to this day! 

10. How many pillows are there in your bed?
 - I have only two. Yet a billion of stuffed animals.
11. What do you wear in bed?
 - In winter, long sleeved shirt with thick sleeping pants. In summer, top with shorts.

12. Do you sleep with socks?
 - Heck no! Yet I, summer in and out, always wear fluffy socks since my feet are constantly cold.

13. How big is your bed?
 - It is a normal single bed. Yet two people will fit in there when needed :p

14. The first thing what I do when I get up is ...
 - Swear that I don't want to get up!

15. Do you dream every night?
 - I once learned that you actually do dream every single night. Its just that you can't remember it.
Funny Cute Life Picture Quotes 36.
16. Which dream or nightmare can you remember very well?
 - My concert dreams are clear as it happened in real life. And once I dreamt there was a fire near our house and the fire killed every one of my family one by one and I was last.

17. What is your biggest dream.
 - I hope that later on in life I can live happily by myself, that I can afford to give myself a present once in a while. And that I don't need to worry about family/friends in trouble. A happy life!

What do you think about this tag. I really liked writing it and I was very easy to do as well. Let me know if you try it too!



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: