zondag 26 juli 2015

Haul: Bruges

A couple of days ago I went to Bruges, BE to go and get a foot treatment (with tiny fishes and a massage). The last days of sales are here in Belgium so we decided to make it into a shopping day.
What were my shopped items, I hear you ask? Have a look.

When in Brussels about two months ago I found an awesome pair of shoes in New Look. However they were a size to big. 
In the Bruges store they surprisingly still had them and now were on sale for €19.
They are higher than the usual height I go for. But they feel and sit fairly comfortable, up to this point.

Also on sale is this super cool Huffelpuff shirt, €7 euro on sale.
Its actually size 40, way to big for me but its perfect to sleep in.

After a clothing shop I saw a MAC store, I wasn't planning on buying anything but eventually went for two products.
I always wanted a second lipstick next to my Cyber lipstick. This time I chose Film Noir. My second product is the a small Strobe Cream, which I always wanted to try. Of course, review in the make!

Lastly me and my friend did something quite out of the blue. We got our ear pierced. My friend got second lobe hole and I got a third one on both sides.
With that we got a massive bottle of sea salt cleanser for piercings. Totally surprised about the care and hygiene in store. Well Done Claire's 
And this was my haul. What are you shopped sale items this month?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: