donderdag 23 juli 2015

Nars: All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

July has been such a busy month. This is my first night off since my last blogpost. I have gone to the belgian coast, have gone to the annual 10 day Ghent Festival. And from tomorrow until the end of the Festival I wont be home.
So now I must take advantage of that free time and finally put up my long awaited review of the newest Nars foundation that I have been so eager to try.

The foundation has had its massive boom online whenever it came out. It carries the name: All Day Luminous Weightless foundation. I got mine in the same shade as the Sheer Glow foundation, Light 6 Ceylan.
The bottle to me is pure luxury. I like this brand a lot and it seems to never disappoint me. The bottle again has its sleek appearance with the matte glass and the Nars logo on there too.

When opening the cardboard box the give you the instruction to shake well. The formula of this product is so liquid, like water. It feels super thin and not heavy and is easy to blend. Though I suggest moisturize the skin before applying since it gets stuck to dry patches.
The product covers blemishes and redness really well, yet I don't believe in the 'one drop covers it all'- saying. It can be build up and won't look cakey.  

After a day of wear the foundation still looks good but I am super oily! A powder off is very welcome if you have oily skin.
Overall thought: I like it since this just looks good anyway, anywhere and in any light. It has medium coverage and is buildable. One thing I was let down with, I got super oily after a day of wear. Yet it still looked fine. Pleased!

What are your thoughts on this hype?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: