woensdag 5 augustus 2015

Maybelline: Terre Indienne BB Sunkissed Glow Perfector

I love to use selftanner in summer. I am very pale so I like to have that lovely tanned body during the 2,5 (hopefully nearly 3 full months) during summer. 
Yet I never use it on my face since its to harsh for me. Maybelline therefore gave me the perfect alternative. Continue reading!

This new Belgian release of Terre Indienne BB Sunkissed Glow Perfector is meant to act as sort of bronzer/washable self tanner.
You can either use it by itself or to use mixed with foundation.
I go by that second idea. This feels just as regular BB cream or foundation. When opening this you kind of get a bit scared since this is so dark. Yet when completely blended by itself it gives the skin a real sunkissed glow.
Mixed with foundation though it has my preference as said. Since I never completely get matchy matchy with my self tan yet this makes it perfect. Gorgeous glow!
However now the down side. I am not gifted with my oily skin and I feel this helps that little extra in not acting as a long lasting item. It makes any foundation that little more oily by the end of the day.
Overall thought: I like the ease of this. Mix with foundation and your skin looks like you've just returned from vacation. Sunkissed Glow. Though I must admit that this isn't helping in making your foundation more longwearing. Yet I'll keep using this a find a way to make it look pretty the entire day :)

Do you have any tips in making this product longwearing?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: