vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

MAC: Film Noir Lipstick

Ever since I got my Cyber lipstick I really started liking the idea of trying more MAC products. Especially more lipsticks.
I am loving the dark lipstick thing again (even though its still summer) and MAC has some pretty ones to offer.

And I of course picked one. Take a look.

As the name suggest I have the shade Film Noir, from the Satin line. The colour a very dark brown shade with a slightly red undertone.
The lipstick comes in the very famous MAC packaging which is sleek and classy. Opening this bullet like lid you can smell the again famous vanilla scent from the lipstick.
The lipstick applies really easily since it is so smooth. Since it is a dark shade you have to take some time to apply this as a pro.

I would blot this off and set this with powder because I do also notice, as well with Cyber, that it bleeds slightly into fine line, yet overall this a fairly longlasting lipstick.
Overall thought: I like this, equally as Cyber! However through experience I learned that their Satin lipsticks need to be set. Overall it sticks around fairly long and doesn't dry the lips. The colour is really pigmented and applies beautifully because its nicely creamy.

What MAC shades do you recommend?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: