zondag 9 augustus 2015

Music Madness #14: When in hate

Sometimes you got that feeling where you think its all going wrong. You feel bad, think bad and genuinely have a horrible week. Well that is what I have had. All together just sometimes ruins the mood!

As you all know music always helps me through those rough periods and hate songs are needed. And that is exactly what I'm presenting you today.

When in hate, listen to these babies.

The first song is literally my I hate everyone and everything at the moment-song. It is from the band Upon A Burning Body that I got to learn because of Graspop.
The song is called 'The World is My Enemy Now' The song for me isn't about just giving in to anyone. And when in need can be used for horrible weeks too!

When in hate about guys. I'm so up for some Three Days Grace. The song has been in my life since about 3 to 4 years and has done the job each and every time.
Forgetting someone isn't always easy and this song puts it all together. You hate everything about them and you still love them. Spot on!

Lastly I got two songs from one of my favourite older bands. Escape the Fate. You're Insane and Ungrateful. 
Both songs are good for self esteem. Don't ever think your less than someone or that you've done anything wrong if you know you didn't. Love!

Do you have any hate songs you love?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: