dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

NYX: Simply Vamp Lip Cream

If you remember my Amazon order blogspost, I said then that I did quit some discoveries in the beauty department. I really like the NYX brand and ordered myself some stuff before.
This time as well I bought some NYX products. Lip products. And I am sharing my thoughts with you today.

The products are called the NYX Simply Vamp Lip Creams. As you might have noticed vampy lipcolours now, are right up my ally. Since I am a blondy again, I take advantage of that :)
The colours are called Enamored and Temptress.
Enamored being a brown-ish red duo chrome colour. Temptress is a nice vibrant purple shade. Both are nicely dark!
The colours apply very creamy yet end up being a semi satin/matte finish. 
Enamored.
Temptress, fun fact, is you have been eating and drinking after a day this colour leaves the lips with the most beautiful fushia shade ever. LOVE

The colours are in my opinion not that longlasting. And it must be re-applied after some food. But if you apply them and powder them off and repeat that process you get a longlasting product.
Overall thought: I adore the colours of these pencils. They are creamy and pigmented. However they do need some work into how to make them longlasting. After that they don't bleed and create a semi matte finish. Love these things!

What are you favourite dark lipshades?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: