zaterdag 11 juli 2015

Wishlist: Fashion

Sales are on here in Belgium. I think it has been a very long time that I've actually searched around in those racks full of sales to find some gems. But I also haven't shopped for clothing either in a long time as well. 
Therefore I thought it might be fun to share what is on my wishlist, fashion wise. Care to join me browsing fashion websites!

I have been looking for a vest/cardigan since the end of Graspop since mine definitely had a rough time being over there.
I want it to be loose and float-y like.
This one from H&M ticks of the boxes pretty well. Loose, not to thick, float-y. Yes! It retails for the small 19,99 price.

Since my favourite leggings store doesn't sell leggings in summer I'm on the hunt for them on other places. Large never disappoints me.
Dark Lace Leggings van Gothicana by EMP
These Laced Up Leggings from EMP are so cool! They are on sale right now for €19,99 and usually go by €24,99.

And these from H&M are wicked too!
Retailprice, €19,99.

Lastly I got this awesome band shirt from Motionless In White. I saw the band live on Graspop and I am evne more determined to get myself a band tee. 
This one has it all! Its been permanently on sale on the PULP website for £12,49, in store you pay £14,99. WANT WANT WANT!

And this is my wishlist! What is currently on yours?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: