dinsdag 14 juli 2015

100 years Maybelline: Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline is in the business for a 100 years. And they are celebrating with the return of the Great Lash mascara. I have been wanting to try it in like forever but they don't sell it in Belgium and elsewhere I just found already opened tubes.
This time I'm lucky. They finally store it in my favourite drugstore. Of course I had to give it a go and obviously share my thoughts on it.

I have seen the mascara before and I always seem to think that this is the one mascara that they didn't payed the most attention to in terms op packaging, it feels rather cheap compared to their others. Though it is really cute and tiny.
When finally able to open this tube your eyes instantly are drawn to the tiny wand it has. But I must say WOW! 

For being such a tiny, simple bristle wand I thought it would just coat the lashes, though you do get a little bit of volume from it.
I wouldn't say I would wear this as an every day mascara but if you are going for the no make up, make up look. It super easy to get away with this one.

Now because its such a simple mascara it isn't holding its curl the entire, yet it will stay right on its place.
Overall thought: Happy 100 Years Maybelline. This return turned out being fifty fifty. Its definitely not the best I've had yet its super tiny wand surprised me. Its curl the lashes and make them more voluminous yet isn't holding that well. But again, I am pleased since it is a tiny wand.

Have you given this treasure a go yet?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: