dinsdag 7 juli 2015

Pupa: Summer Edition

Here in Belgium we're in mid summer right now. It has been crazy hot the past few days and the nearly no make up days appeared again.
Summer Collection 2015
However there are some product in my collection that just must be worn during summer. The products I am showing you today are both from a Limited Edition from Pupa Milano.

The collection is called Coral Island and totally based on summer.
Lets have a look.

The first product is called the Golden Touch Highlighter, Face Illuminator, Light and Colour.
It comes in the most stunning box and packaging you'll ever see. And the product pattern inside is even more to die for. 

Inside you find a beautiful reef going from orange/pink to light/darker brown shades.
The combination of all these together makes an absolutely stunning shade. Gorgeous and perfect for these glowy summer days.

The powder feels so smooth and luxurious on the cheeks. And also survives a proper summer day. This people, is quality.
I can honestly say that this beauty has become my ultimate favourite highlighter in just one try!

The next product I got from this collection is the Made To Last Eyes pencil in shade 502, one from the four different shades available.
502 is a beautiful turquoise shade, that I picked because it matches my pink hair ^^ On the hand it doesn't smudge and doesn't go of with water.
On the lids and waterline the pencil is very creamy too. Maybe a little bit to creamy for me. Since I have hooded eyelids, creamy products don't stay where they should. Neither does this one. But I'll continue using this to see where I can make this last longer.
The pencil doesn't need a separate sharpener since its included with the pencil and it is also twist-able. Yey for that!

This collection should be now available at selected beauticians.
Overall thought: I really like both of these products a lot. The highlighter is my favourite since it works the best for my skin. Its pimgented, smooth, longlasting and beautiful. The pencil is great too but on oily and hooded eyelids this most likely smudges around. The colour intensity is DA BOMB. And includes twist up system and sharpener.

Have you tried this collection yet?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: