zondag 5 juli 2015

Nars: Radiant Creamy Concealer

In about three months I got myself three high end concealers. Being the MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer, the MUFE Full Cover Cream Concealer and my latest purchase.
This NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I wanted just as with the other two know what the hype is all about and even maybe, like the MAC concealer, not follow the hype that much.

And obviously today is all about that newest baby.
Have a look.

First of all I'm liking this packaging, it feels luxurious. That classic black tube and cardboard with NARS as eyecatcher on there. DIGGING!
The product you apply with a doogh foot applicator. Easy to apply too.
  
I got shade Light 1 Chantilly, described as true ivory shade for the fairest complexions. Which I totally match with! :)
The concealer is as the name suggests really creamy. It is a pleasure to apply. The concealer blends out really nicely and doesn't crease up since the concealer sets like a satin matt finish.
The product covers absolutely amazing as well. You only need the tiniest amount to cover dark circles, spots, blemishes, redness. Anything you like to be gone, it covers.

The concealer doesn't feel heavy on the skin either and is therefore good in this hot, humid weather.
Overall thought: I'm liking this big time. I personally don't have anything bad to say about this. Maybe that doogh foot applicator isn't that hygienic but that is not a big deal to me. Nice consistency, it covers great, it lasts a great time (even hot weather), easy to work with.

What is your favourite high end concealer?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: