woensdag 1 juli 2015

Flormar: High Performance Rotating Mascara

Mascara, yes addiction over here. I recently made a deal with myself that I am allowed to buy one new mascara whenever I go shopping in/on a new store or website.
So I did with my latest Flormar purchase when buying the Flormar Fusion Power Foundation Serum. Of course I must give you my thoughts on this beauty.

The mascara I bought is called the High Performance Rotating volume Mascara. When first buying this product I felt that it was on the heavier side, thinking 'oh nice looknig, sturdy packaging', which it is.
Yet this mascara is electronic and the button up top makes the mascara turn is two directions to coat your lashes.

The wand itself is fairly thin. Though I believe it is certainly able to make your eyelashes look great. It makes the lashes look longer and nicely seperated.
However when you put on the rotating part it does the twice as good. Especially the volume. You can get the lash coated from root till tip and it looks wonderful.
The formula is rather on the wet side and on dry days it holds the curl perfectly and there is no smudging happening. Now on the very hot days I feel the mascara did smudge a little bit under the eyes.
Overall thought: Definite like! Its weird to first try the electronic part but I must admit it does help the application being even more great than without the rotating wand. It curls the lashes, separates them really well and it stays put throughout the day. On those humid days it smudges a tiny bit but with a quick touch up your good to go.

What has been your most recent mascara love?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: