maandag 29 juni 2015

May & June Favourites

Wow it has been since February that I have uploaded a favourites blogpost. I haven't been to crazy in the favourites department, that is why. Now the past two months I have been loving a some gems!
These products weren't shown in favourites either so lets jump right into it.

My May & June favourites. Find out here. 

My first two items are two I have order online and they are my beloved body mists from Victoria Secret.
I have the scents called Sweet Daydream (Apple & Raspberry) and Love Spell (Cherry Blossom & Peach). Both scents are really sweet. And you only need the smallest amount to make the scents stand out.

The next product is the Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream Concealer by Make Up For Ever. This has such high coverage that again, you need nearly nothing to cover blemishes or redness.
The shade of this concealer is 1 and comes out crazy pale (perfect for my winter non existing tan). The concealer doesn't crease on me and lasts a long time as well.


The bronze up my skin during this lovely summer time I am loving my Solar Powder by Soap & Glory.
It is the perfect shade and blends out so smooth. It is such an easy bronzer to use and never looks to much on the skin.

This year I so far have found 3 foundations that are literally the bomb! One of them is this Flormar Fusion Power Foundation Serum. The product is very liquid and comes with dropper.
It has such an amazing, flawless, gorgeous coverage. And doesn't feel heavy or as layer at all! Fun fact this is actually my second bottle since my mom dropped my previous bottle.
Tell me, what have been your recent favourites?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: