zondag 28 juni 2015

Personal: What is going on?

I know, I haven't been the best blogger lately. Its quiet rather often but I am promising it will change. May and June have been extremely busy. Especially the last two weeks from June. I went to Graspop, I had my birthday, went out to much and went shopping Saturday.

Now what has been happening next to all those things. Take a look. I'll explain!

When I went to Graspop (there will be a dedicated post of the festival) I had the most awesome neighbours on the camping site. They were amazing Swedish people. 
My growing love towards the Svenska language came up heavily again. And I decided to learn Swedish. And I am doing that through music.
My neighbours said one of their favourite bands is Sabaton and they have a swedish album so its perfect for my to slowly learn the language. Tho I must admit, its hard!

Than after coming back from Graspop I am having a lot of work to do. Sales are coming up and there was a lot of work to be done. Inventory and admin, new collections still coming. But I still love the job so its not a pain in the ass what so ever ^^
For the blog I have been working a lot to, in the picture department. I have been shopping quite a lot the last month and now again for my birthday, so there are plenty enough product or pieces that are worthy to take a picture of. And of course a lot of it will be on the blog!

And all to that comes the fact that I am extremely tired after all the partying and no sleeping during and after Graspop!

How has been your week?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: