woensdag 24 juni 2015

New In: NARS Cosmetics

A three day metal festival, including not caring about anything at all, has been heaven. I have enjoyed myself so much that I am still tired of everything.
Though now its time to bring back life into this blog. First up after this break. NEW PRODUCTS. 

Both come from NARS. Have a look.

I first bought myself the newest Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in the shade Light 6, Ceylan.
The foundation comes with a pump!! Nars learned their lesson after the Sheer Glow Foundation without one.

The packaging looks stunning, matt glass bottle with Nars logo written on it.
When shaking the foundation as they suggest it feels like you are shaking water. It is so fluid.
It spreads out amazingly and feels so light. Impressed so far.

The concealer is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I picked the lightest shade, light 1, Chantilly.
The packaging is very simple, yet classic Nars. The shade is really light and would perfectly match my über pale winter skin.

The product comes with a doe foot applicator and I notice that the tip pulls out the product that is to much.
The product feels rather thick and very creamy. And seems easy to blend as well.
Lets see how these both work on my oily skin type.

Have you tried one of these products before?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: