woensdag 3 juni 2015

What my sister brings from the UK

Having a sister that often goes to the UK is pretty much heaven for me. I have found some gems that aren't for sale here, in Belgium.

Last week she headed off to Edinburgh again and I of course, the good sister that I am, gave her a wishlist again!

What is one there? Find out here.

Summer is right around the corner. I love having a tan during those hot days wearing ripped shorts/hotpants. But because I am so pale a self tan is more  than welcome. I have tried several self tans but one jumps out big time.
Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Dark Mousse
Cocoa Brown is just the bomb. It works all the time and is fairly forgiving being a self tan. I have the original shade but love to try the dark shade as well. Dear sis you know what to do!

Next item isn't the biggest surprise I think, the oh so famous Lasting Perfection concealer from Collection.
Lasting Perfection Concealer  Fair 1
I'm nearly running out and I like to have a back up since I don't know when my sister will be going again. Great concealer for covering anything and you don't need much. I only use it when my skin is going through hard times. 

Lipgloss by Tanya Burr smells absolutely great! And looks perfect with my pink hair (that I will be having soon).
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Aurora
I already have shade Smile, Dream Sparkle and I like to add Aurora to that. Nice pinky nude-ish shade.

Coming back to that pink hair, it is high maintenance lemme tell you that! Dry shampoo is a life saviour. Again I have tried a billion.
One that does the job to my perfect liking.
VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo 200ml
VO5 Refresh Me Quick is my holy grail dry shampoo. It has no white residue and actually works in making the hair look freshly washed, and helps for like two other days in no need to wash your hair. Up top the best!


What is on your current wishlist?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: