maandag 1 juni 2015

MAC: Cyber Lipstick

Since my very vibrant pink hair has faded again to my blue/turquoise shade I am again more comfortable to wear lipshade that is very out there, either being very pink or very dark.
My very first MAC lipstick was one that not everyone might like, since its extremely BAM in your face out there.

It was love at first sight. What shade than, I hear you ask. Take a look.

I picked the well famous shade called Cyber. Which is a crazy dark plum shade, the darkest of their collection. The packaging is standard pretty, sleek MAC.
The shade is also one from the Satin line. Semi matt, semi shiny. Perfect explanation. Its exactly that!

Application therefore isn't to hard since the lipstick isn't fully matt.
The colour is absolutely awesome. It is DARK. Next to my Inglot lipstick, shade 175 those are two of the best dark shades I've seen!
I tend to have lips that are on the dryer side. Having that with this Cyber lipstick isn't the best combo. Its best to have flake free, moisturized lips to create the perfect application.
The lipstick in different light
Since the lipstick is semi matt it also lasts a pretty good amount of time, yet dark will always be quite a job to maintain, definitely after a meal.
Overall thought: Even though it was hard to pay the 19 euros. I can't not like it because this shade is just my ultimate perfect dark plum shade. The quality is also very good, pigmented, easy application, and lasts a good time even being so dark. Maintenance is required though.

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: