zondag 31 mei 2015

Wet 'n Wild: Megaslick lipgloss aka the most useless gloss in the world!

Back in Switzerland the Wet 'n Wild display got a lot of my attention. I fell for the low cosmetic prices (yes cheapskate over here) and got myself two other products next to this one in this blogpost.
Yet I didn't want to dedicate a full post about this thing. Reason being? Let me tell you.

The product I am talking about is the Megaslick Lipgloss in the shade Cotton Candy. This was the only shade without chunks a glitter in, which is something I usually hate. 
It comes with a ragular lipgloss brush as well. The gloss seems to be very vibrant, in its cheap packaging. Yet now we come to the most important part. Testing.
Now I'm not gonna rumble around to long. I hate this gloss, simple as that. Its literally the most useless gloss I found in the entire world!
Nude lips
 glossed lips
It doesn't give you any colour, neither on the lips, neither on the swatch. With one touch of liquid or food the gloss has disappeared, like it was never there. If I wanted a shine gloss I would've picked one.
Overall thought: Big dislike! This little product isn't doing anything other than making my lips look shiny. If I wanted that I would pick out a lipbalm. I expected at least a little bit of colour. It also doesn't last what so ever. Nope!
The only fun thing about this is its sweet scent.

What is your most recent dislike?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: