vrijdag 5 juni 2015

Lifestyle: Recently discovered YouTubers

As I spend around the rest of each evening, when I come from work, on the youtube. I discover new channels all the time.

I found 4 that I actually truly adore and must share with you!
Let me show you.

First up for you is the beautiful Samantha from BatALashBeauty. Her opinions and experiences are always very honest. She doesn't mind saying the harsh truth sometimes 
But therefore she feels like a trustworthy person. And I really like her style as well. 

Next is the famous Jaclyn Hill. I actually knew her before but again saw her through the channel of her husband (he's a drummer and his cover videos are the bomb as well)
I just admire her amazing skills! She all makes makes it look like make up is fairly easy, but I do feel you actually learn things from her. And she does that with the added class and fun.

One of my most recent discovered was this Girl, Holly Samantha. A very playful and talented young lady. She is so down to earth and makes it a pleasure to watch her. 
She has such a calming and nice to hear voice, which is also something that I'm very picky about. And her latest festival look is my face I have seen in a long time!

Last girl is a friend of Holly I found out recently. Sabrina from LoveLaughandMakeup. First: THE HAIR!! Teal, green.. Yup, big love!
Second: the amazing skills and application goodness she has over her. She is great in explaining and I really like her style too.

And here they were. The four channels I found. What are some of your favourite discoveries?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: