zondag 7 juni 2015

Rimmel: Match Perfection Foundation

When there is one drugstore brand that has legit foundation, I must say I'm drawn to all Rimmel foundations. I now have 4 of them.
Their foundations just feel good on the skin and they feel like people paid attention to the formula to make them of good quality. 

Last week there was a 2 for 15 euro deal on the entire Rimmel collection and I took advantage of that with my 4th Rimmel foundation.

Today on the blog, that review. Continue reading!

The Rimmel foundation I picked is called the Match Perfection Foundation. Including SPF 18 in shade 200 Soft Beige. The packaging is classic pretty Rimmel! Thumbs up for the pump and nice bottle. 
The foundation claims to be light perfecting and radiant. Lets see that one.

When I start pumping the first thing I feel when trying the product is that this feels familiar. Nice light and creamy fresh formula. 
The coverage is for me light to medium, perfect for summer and can be build up. I'd say I would actually use this one hot summer days for when I do need a lightweight formula with some nice coverage.
swatch & applied
I have oily skin and in summer my foundation tends to smear of easily so I did use powder and setting spray to make this beauty last up even to 32°! And it lasted the whole day! Impressed, with some help of course.

Nice touch, the Rimmel foundations still smell absolutely great, a pleasure to put on your face!
Overall thought: This will get a lot of use in summer. Give decent coverage (light, to build up medium), still feels light. The product blends out easily and doesn't look cakey. With the help of some powder and setting spray the product lasts a hot whole day!

What is your favourite Rimmel foundation?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: