dinsdag 9 juni 2015

Music Madness #12: Favourite 'go crazy'-songs

Sometimes you need like a giant break from everything and go mental on your favourite music. Whilst typing this I am going crazy on the Tokio Hotel Kings of Suburbia album, yes I need it!

My go crazy songs switch up everyday. And today I wanted to share my favourite songs that I like to go crazy on these days.

Have a look.

First up I just have got to mention my ultimate band that is Tokio Hotel. There isn't a song that I DON'T go crazy on. Its in my blood to do so. 
- Covered in Gold/ Girl Got a Gun, Tokio Hotel

When I was in my huge 'german music period' I got introduced to Jennifer Rostock. I really liked the band a lot and in February my Swiss friends introduced me again. I am addicted to their newest single.
- Kaleidoskop, Jennifer Rostock

In may there is the annual Eurovision Song Contest, tbh I've only kept listening to songs since a year or two. This year again there were 2 songs wandering around in my mind being the Georgia song (of course the Belgian one too)
- Warrior, Nina Sublatti

Me usually not liking a female metal/rock singer. This band still impresses me so much. The girl has girl balls, she is an inspiration for a lot of people, also me.
- Sex Metal Barbie, In This Moment

My mental moments are as giant music lover more than frequent, like right now as well! And tell me, what are the songs you like to go crazy on?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: