donderdag 11 juni 2015

Elf & Flormar: Setting Spray

Hot days and making your make up last. Its a struggle that I have came across with the last two hot days we had in Belgium. In winter I bought myself 2 setting sprays. One from Elf and Flormar.
They haven't been opened, tested, what so ever. Now during those hot days it was the perfect time to give them a go.

And I thought to compare them in this blogpost. Continue reading to find out more.

They both come in a spray bottle. The Flormar one is a can and Elf a plastic bottle. 
The ELF make up set comes with Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and some vitamins. The spray itself feels very refreshing on the skin. When setting it feels rather sticky. When dried I have zero residue left.
The flormar fix one has a very strong spray. Proper spraying instead of misting. When spraying the product on, the scent is very present. Reminds me of disinfectant, not the most pleasant scent. The drying process is even more sticky as well. Yet somehow you feel like its actually locking everything in place. 
The durability comes quite close. I feel better wearing the ELF one, since it feels lighter and everything is still put right on spot after a day. With the Flormar holds make up very well too, but I still got that tad oily on my nose. 
Overall thought: I am impressed by these setting sprays. I never was to fond of them. Yet these are perfect to start with Make Up Spray. Both are budget friendly, are longlasting and do their job. I prefer the ELF one since it is a tad lighter on the skin. I'll definitely keep using them.

What is your favourite setting spray?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: