zondag 14 juni 2015

2B: Perfect Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Sometimes there are these brands you know of, you have 1 or 2 staple items but overall you pass by the brand. That is the exact thing I have with the 2B brand.
Several weeks ago I found someone raging about their newest CC cream. I accidentally took the wrong product. The BB cream instead of CC cream. Yet I still wanted to give it an honest go.

My thoughts? Read them here.

There are 4 same shades available, both from the CC and BB cream. I picked shade 02 Sand. Which is a light/medium neutral toned shade.
Going to the Graspop festival next week I'm in huge need of some simple, easy to apply, decent coverage product. So this oil free BB cream provides me with that and this cream also includes a welcome SPF of 15.

The product that comes in a little squeeze tube feels light and creamy. It blends easily and doesn't feel cakey on the skin.
Considering this is a BB cream I would say it covers quit good. And it looks like this is a light to medium coverage product. If my skin would be better I would definitely wear this throughout the whole summer and hot days.

Also this would be fairly good for a person with oily skin. I must admit that I do require a powder for my Tzone since otherwise it wouldn't be so longwearing. So very oily people might not like this.
Overall thought: I do like this as a BB cream, will sure be in my travel bag. It has a decent coverage, doesn't feel heavy and is easy to blend (with hands as well). The product says to be oil free and this should be better for oily skin, yet I do get oily without powder, so on me its not that longwearing. But for a festival it will be fine for me.

What is your favourite BB cream?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: