dinsdag 16 juni 2015

Rimmel: Wonderfull Mascara

So everyone has this weakness towards some particular make up items. If you read my blog for some time now you know I'm addicted to mascara.
Maybe a little to much since I purchase a shit load of mascara and the majority doesn't impress me at all. However I get ever to excited whenever I can have discounts on them.

My latest purchase? The Wonderfull Argan Oil Mascara from Rimmel and I of course must share my thoughts.

The packaging first of looks really fancy. The Rimmel logo is nicely printed on the tube, such as their name. I have the waterproof version of this mascara.
The mascara is formulated with argan oil and claims to be clump free and defining for the lashes due to the flexible brush.

Seeing the brush I'm digging it. Its big and big. Usually I like it better that way. However the brush is plastic and I am not the biggest fan of that.
The product itself for me is quit a disappointment as well. I can't say it differently than this brush isn't doing anything to my lashes other than coating them.

Also I put the waterproof part to the test and also in that department it failed. Not long after wetting the lashes the mascara comes of really easy.
Overall thought: I am not liking this mascara. So far it hasn't done a thing to my lashes. I do not get volume or extra length. Neither did this mascara survived my waterproof test. It showed it is not waterproof. Its a no go for me.

Do you like Rimmel mascara?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: