zaterdag 9 mei 2015

Wet 'n Wild: The Naked Truth Palette

About a month ago I placed a New In blogpost about my newest Wet 'n Wild Palette. I was über excited to give this a go. Since why not have a staple palette for a very smell price?
I tested this bad boy several times and I am here today with my thoughts on this palette called The Naked Truth.
Lets get started.

As said the palette is called The Naked Truth, which includes nice browns and base colours. Great for a simple, easy 'I have got to work' kind of look.
The palette includes 3 browns, a highlighter and one base shade. For a beginner this palette might be very welcome since the shadows are provided with a print where to put the shade, such as browbone and crease.

Coming to swatch these colours I am happily impressed. The shadows feel smooth and are nicely pigmented for its price, except for the base shade.
However when applying these to the lids I feel they have a tad more fall out than first noticed. Especially with Crease and Browbone since both include way more shimmer than the others.

Longlasting? I personally do get creased/smudged shadows after wearing these for a day. But again regarding the price, no complaining.
Nice add: The palette comes with a sponge applicator and a small shadow brush. I don't like these at all but again for beginners or trip this is a nice thing to have.
Overall thought: The pigmentation of this palette is very decent considering the price. Yet I do get some fall out from these and at the end of the day I do have creased shadows even with priming. Yet again the small 5 euro price, I don't complain, you don't expect great quality from that.

What are your highlights from the Wet 'n Wild brand?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: