zondag 10 mei 2015

Skincare: Products for oily/combo and acne prone skin

When I was about 12/13 years old (young), I didn't bother to much about my skincare. But since a couple of years I really started noticing the difference when even just using some moisturizer.
I use the same 4 product each and everyday and its so regular I didn't think it was of much use to post this. But I changed my mind.

Lets do this!

Reason for me to change my mind was something that I read in a BEAUTY magazine yesterday. 'Only dry skin actually needs to moisturize' SAY WHAT NOW??
If there is one giant thing that I learned during my make up education is that every single person better moisturizes unless you daily drink the desired 2,5l of water. Even when having oily or normal skin!

THE CARE
I use the Garnier Hydra Mattifying Creme Sorbet. Which is a nice cooling sorbet that moisturizes the skin amazingly and can perfectly be used on its own and as primer.
I use the Vichy NormaDerm as a blemish/redness/pores sort of treatment. It has helped insanely well in bringing these months the best months I ever had skin wise! Very little redness and the blemishes stay away much better! I love this! 

THE CLEANSE
To take away make and clean my face in the morning I use the Tea Tree Facial Wash and Toner by TBS. Already reviewed and still loved!
Both products help in making my skin feel so clean and clear of all dirt that might be sticking on there.

The perfect order of these product is as on the picture below.
All 4 product do its part in making oily/combo and acne prone skin calm down. Creating a more flawless base and helps that make up goes on better. Now keep in mind that every skin is different and these four products work awesome on my skin.

My biggest recommend out of these 4 definitely are the TBS Facial Wash and the Vichy NormaDerm cream.

What are your favourite skincare products atm?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: