woensdag 13 mei 2015

Not tested yet: CV Anti Blemish Powder

Whenever I go on a trip I buy an overload of unnecessary make up. I have noticed I haven't touched several products because I am trying a lot more than my fingers can type.
Today I wanted to show you this powder up in my 'I really wanna try you'-drawer but I haven't made to do so.
I bought this powder from Müllers own brand, through a recommend by my swiss friend, when I was in Switserland. 
She said it helped in making her oily skintype look really good and matt. And holds the make up on spot!

Reason why it would be so good for it is that its formulated for unclear, oily and mixed skin types. It includes salicylic acid and zinc.  
What I first noticed when holding this, it feels so extremely cheap. Now for 2 euros you literally don't expect a thing.

However my first time touching this powder and trying it on my hands it felt nicely soft.
Now can a powder be anti blemish? I really wonder.
Because of the praise this product got by my friend I am really intrigued and I really want to give it a shot.

Have you tried Müllers own brand yet?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: