zaterdag 16 mei 2015

People That Inspire Me

I am all about the 'stand out', 'be different', 'be yourself' sayings. They are so lame indeed. But I can't help it to appreciate it that little more if people completely stand out from the crowds these days! 
My personal preference of standing out is doing that by funny haircolours, piercings, tattoos, created your own clothing style and such. Sometimes there are people who inspire me with new styles, tattoos, hair and I wanted to show you 4 of those that inspire me today! Have a look.

I actually have to admit, I'm showing you 4 ladies today. Ladies for the win, no?

1. Amber Katelyn Beale.

She was my very first contact to un natural colours of the hair. And she still amazes me with all the hair styles she has had, and still has. My first pink hair project was all her credit. And she also inspired me in finding your own style.

2. Kristen Leanne.
Her tattoos, her make up, her all. She is, I feel, a very outspoken person. And I cannot help to not love her for it. Her tattoos inspire me that not everything should be black or grey. Tattoos can be gorgeous and coloured.

3. Vivian Mitchell.
This girl I've only recently discovered. I adore her for her style (and her half sleeve is amazeballs). She always inspires me to mix this and that clothing item and to still create a cool outfit. And she also showed me some wicked brands through her instagram.

4. MoaMurderess
HER HAIR, I adore it!She styles is perfectly, she has hair I want :) Her whole look is just complete. And she inspires me to be even more different!

Who inspires you?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: