maandag 18 mei 2015

MAC: Pro Longwear Concealer

High End brand, I usually think of them as 'I pay for their name, not for their quality'. Yet sometimes I just can't handle the pressure and persuade myself in buying something.
Likewise with this concealer. Hyped up a lot and sometimes you just want to see where all the hype comes from.

And so I did. Lets see if this little thing is worth it.

The pro longwear concealer I picked is in the shade NC20. There are a whole lot more of different shades available so a lot of people will find a matching shade. Thumbs up for that! 
The packaging is very nice and for once its nice to have a pump and no applicator. Though when pumping once you get a shit load of product that you wont all need.
The product feels really nice not to thick, neither very thin. And nicely creamy too.
Coming to try this product on my hands I had some stains left from lipstick swatches and I thought it might a good way to show the coverage. HOLY DANG.

This is a hell of a good coverage! First impression, definitely good. However when trying this on my face I must admit some things.
  
1: This covers well indeed but whenever there is already a layer of foundation on there or you put some thing over the concealer this cakes up so bad on me. It looks like I'm wearing tons of make up where as its just thin layers.
2: Underneath my eyes its even worse. Its way to heavy to go under the eyes I feel and it almost instantly creases. Also when its set by powder before.

I also heard it would also work on oily skin but unfortunately it didn't look good for to long, together with the cakey face. 
Overall thought: Mixed feelings for sure. It has amazing coverage and all redness is gone with the smallest amount needed. It covers under eye circles very well too. Yet when applying something over it, it cakes up fairly directly! And under the eye is creased even when being set. And because of those factors it doesn't last me that long either. But the coverage is oh so good!

What are your thoughts on this concealer from 18 euros?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: