donderdag 7 mei 2015

Make Up Studio: Fluid Make Up

Being pale as hell, a light as hell coloured foundation is always needed and searched for. Usually that searched fails.
When Make Up Studio hit Belgian stores I also had a peek to see if they had a light foundation. Luck!

Now what are my thought on it? Keep reading to find out.

The foundation comes in 9 different shades, I got the lightest one, which is Vanilla Beige. Its a pale, yellow/beige-y toned foundation.
The foundation comes with a pump and the bottom goes up when pumping so the bottle will be very close to empty (hopefully).

First trouble, I'm having: It is unfortunately not that pale, I have to wear a thin layer of self tan.
The product itself feels very nice, its nicely in the middle of thick and thin. 

However when testing this I'm not the most impressed, better depressed. The foundation doesn't blend easily or nice and looks rather patchy. And the little amount of redness isn't covered.
My skin was a tad dryer when first trying. I thought it might be better when having crazy moisturized skin, but also that didn't help. Plus, when wearing it for a day I look like I haven't been wearing foundation at all. So it apparently all disappeared. 
What I do like about this foundation is the fancy inside of the box it comes in.
Overall thought: I think you might already saw I'm not really digging this product. It doesn't blend well. It isn't light enough for me. And at the end of the day its nearly all gone. And it doesn't cover well for me. No go for me :(

Have you tried this before?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: