dinsdag 5 mei 2015

Music Madness #11: New(er) Records

Yes I'm back with my monthly music madness. I have waited to months for this one to come up because I wanted it to have a equal good content as my precious 10th Feel It All World Tour review.

This month I thought I would be nice to summon up some new(er) albums that have come out. Of course The Army style!

Take a look.

Falling In Reverse - Just Like You
Release Date Feb 24
- Nice album, good variation, lots of different content. My Apocalypse is tha bomb!

Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Release Date March 27
- Awesome new record, totally up their game, doesn't bore in the slightest, even with their newest singer I'm digging it!

In This Moment - Black Widow
Release Date Nov 17, 2014
- I wasn't able to get my hands on this until a few days now. It impressed me big time, this lady has girl balls. I love her!

Papa Roach - F.E.A.R.
Release Date Jan 27
- This band just never lets me down, the music just screams Papa Roach without thinking you've heard it before! Loving this!

What were your monthly music highlights?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: