zondag 3 mei 2015

Haul: MAC, Bershka, Hema, America Today

Sometimes you just got that crazy urge to spend money. So do I! Last week I had a bit of a 'I want to spend my money week'. Called a friend and I went shopping!
Now I thought how can I share this piece of excitement? Well through a Haul on my blog. OBVIOUSLY! 
Lets go!

HEMA
The Passionate perfume, usually 18 euros, now €7,50 check!

MAC
Long awaited first MAC purchase, that includes the Pro Long Wear Concealer in shade NC20 and my newest biggest love Cyber lipstick! 

BERSHKA
I've been on the hunt for a nice crop top/bralette sort of thing to fit the upcoming festival season. This simple side cut out one fits really great, now I just need another high waisted short to match! 

AMERICA TODAY
My favourite energy drinks, no red bull, no whatever. I'm Mountain Dew kinda girl! Flavours picked this time were Code Red (cherry) and Voltage (raspberry)
What have you been shopping for these past days?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: