donderdag 30 april 2015

Wet 'n Wild: Pearlescent Pink Blush

For me one of the American brands that I would love to try more of is Wet 'n Wild. Not available in Belgium yet it is in Switzerland in selected Douglas stores.
I went for three product and today I'm coming at you with the chosen blush. Have a look.

There were several blushes to pick from. I usually go for some peachy toned colours, where this one is more pink but I did like the un decisive look of this shade. It is called Pearlescent Pink
The packaging of this blush is very cheap. It looks and feels that way. Yet you don't expect high end stuff when paying 3 euros for this.
Though the quality of this product doesn't feel as cheap as the packaging. Its actually very soft and has a good pigmentation. 

When applying it on the cheeks it even surprises me more, it blends flawlessly and after that it stays put for a whole working day!

Nice add, this compact has included a little blush brush, I personally don't like but it might come in handy when travelling.
Overall thought: Better than expected for its price. The pigmentation of this blush is actually pretty good, the colour is very unique in my opinion (at least I don't have something like this). The lasting part of this product is great too, stays on my face for the entire day. Good thingy here!

What are your recommends for Wet 'n Wild make up?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: