maandag 27 april 2015

Soap & Glory: Solar Powder

I somehow have this huge love towards Soap & Glory, I want to have a giant load of products but I never when to use them because they're to pretty and one day I will run out of them.
Its a horrible thought because so far Soap & Glory isn't available in Belgium. And therefore I'll have to wait until my lovely sister goes back to the UK.

Yet I did give the beautiful Solar Powder a go and today I'm here with my review. Have a look.

Soap & Glory is for sale in several Boots stores yet not all. And if they are for sale, the counters are fairly empty. When lucky, like my sister, you finds the gems like the Solar Powder.
The packaging of this product is cardboard yet so freaking cool like all of their packages. It says to be the 'Greatest glow on earth'

The product has two sides, supposedly for contour and highlight, yet I'm to pale for that. The product when trying feels absolutely great. It is really smooth and soft.
Applying it on powder on un-powdered face. Doesn't matter this blends out beautifully, on the picture below I used it. Very lighty but it gives the skin such a subtle glow. 

Lasting powder of this product, perfect to what I desire. It surives a hot(ish) working day! 
Overall thought: We have a winner over here. The product is really beautiful. It blends nicely, stays a lovely amount of time and works on pale skin too ^^ My personal bummer, that lovely pink shimmer disappears after the first use, but that is minor.

Have you used this one before?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: