zaterdag 25 april 2015

Pupa: I Am Lipstick

The hunt for good mascaras is never over, neither is the hunt for good lipsticks. And you can never have to much shades, can you?
A few months ago Pupa Milano released a lipstick line where everyone could find a shade they'd like. I got my hands on a shade as well.

Let me show you.

In Italy you are able to get 40 shades, here in Belgium we are limited to what selected beauticians have, which is only 20. Yet the shades you can get are gorgeous! I got shade 107 which is one from the Natural Browns. 
I would say this colour is a nice mixture between pink together with brown. Natural yet it is a still visible colour.

The packaging of this lipstick is sleek! Its literally a mirror you are holding. Fancy, dang!
Coming to test this beauty I am impressed just as the last time, check this blogpost, I tried Pupa. The lipsticks is so so so smooth! And applies so easily on the lips.
Because of that smooth, creamy texture of the lipstick I would even say it is a tad moisturizing for dryer lips. Even better.
Now since the texture is so creamy I must say that a touch up will definitely be needed throughout the day. Yet for me that isn't the biggest hassle since I do touch up anyway after my meal. 
Overall thought: I love the texture, the easy application is a pleasure as well. And it smells delightful! The colour very special and is obviously there yet can go for a simple nude look.
If I can I would love to own more shades, some bright pinks to go with my hair like 407 or a dark burgundy like 308!

What shade would you like to own from this line?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: