donderdag 23 april 2015

Wishlist: I want to splurge on these items!

I usually don't splurge on specific items that much. I also (somehow) don't like to do that, since my parents always raised me with the idea save as much as you can so you can completely live on your own and don't need financial help from anyone later.

I want that too, but lately its my mom to always say its okay to once in a while splurge on items you really like, since I do work for my earned moneys ^^

Now I thought it might be fun to see on what I might spent some more money on. Care to see? Continue reading!

First up, a shoe that has been on my wishlist for several months now. What holds me back (and will be a recurrent sentence in this post) is the crazy high price. This Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes boot, full prize in Belgium is €199,95
A three figure number is insane, I never spent that much on anything before. Yet I do want them so so so much (Yes, I have a huge love towards this shoe) so I might bite the bullet and just do it! OR wait for a giant discount(code).

Make up, I did splurge on some items before, yet not over the 40 euros mark, I think. 43 euros for the Nars All Day Luminous Foundation in the shade Ceylan. 
Coming with the high 10 euros delivery cost this total would be over 50 euros for a foundation. That is a lot! However I want to have this one so so so badly. Now I don't think there will be sales over on the NARS website so I am actually just waiting for my wages. :)

Lastly & Other Stories, a more expensive store. I never ever thought that I would be addicted to a piece of clothing, especially not a dress. This Graphic Skater Dress is €65.
& Other Stories | Graphic Print Skater Dress
Now I don't wear that many dresses, so would I pay that great 65 euros for something I'd only wear on special occasions? I don't know, maybe they will do some good sales and I can get it for way cheaper. I might wait for this one.

As you can see, I have a lot of thinking to do. And a lot of spending as well. 

Do you have any items yourself you like to splurge on?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: