dinsdag 21 april 2015

Make Up Studio: Blusher Lumière

Sometimes there are these brands you are so eager to try but they just aren't for sale in your country or near you. Bummer
Same story I had going on with Make Up Studio. I recently found out they are for sale in a Belgian beauty story ... near me!

Finally after all the Dutch beauty bloggers I had to chance to give it a go as well.

My first product has been tested and of course I had to show you. Have a look with me.

Whenever I buy sometimes from new brands I wanna go for products that I would get a lot of use out and I got myself a Luminous Blush in the shade Soft Peach.
The lady in store and me were on the roll and swatched nearly every colour the they had.

The packaging of these blushes is pure simplicity. Turn off pot, thing-y. Yet that has its charm.
The colour is this gorgeous pink shade with golden glitter making the finish more peach. In store the colour didn't seem to pigmented but I loved the shade so much I did buy it. The product feels really smooth when trying.
Now trying this on the cheeks I'm very very impressed. It somehow is extremely pigmented on the cheeks and you only need to slightest dab in the product to already get a blushed cheek.

Lasting power? OH DEAR, when I'm writing this (8pm) I'm wearing this blush for 11h since I had to work a whole day and its still very obviously there! WOW.
Overall thought: It definitely came out better than I thought it would be. On the skin its much more pigmented than the swatch. And it lasts a darn good time! I will get much use out of this. Its love.

What do you think of Make Up Studio?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: