zondag 19 april 2015

Lifestyle: Upcoming travels

One of my favourite things next to buying/playing with makeup is to travel as much as possible. I love to see other places, seeing other people and minds elsewhere. 

At this time I have three plans on the roll to actually happen. And I thought it might be fun to share them with you!

Take a look at my travel plans.

My first travel is a walk in Ireland, this might sound extremely boring but I'm planning on walking for about 3 days down to green grass of Ireland.
Proper hiking is something that I never did before but I'm totally up for this. The calm, gorgeous lands. Yes!

Up next is on my list for months and months now. Glasgow city, Scotland. My sister is a regular visitor and she always talks about the fact that 'I would totally fit in there' 
The people, stores, vibes, clubs. I'm really curious now and the accent, dear god, I adore it!

Last but not least. I have made plans to visit Köln/Cologne about 3 times and all three times they obviously failed.
The city just intrigues me, shopping wise and culture wise. Which not a lot of cities do. Und dann kann ich wieder Deutsch reden!

What are your upcoming travelplans?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: