dinsdag 24 maart 2015

Rimmel: Provocalips

A few weeks ago (before my no buy make up month started) I saw a new Rimmel launch in Belgian drugstores. I have seen several YouTubers talking about it. And as persuasive as they are I of course had to buy them.
The Rimmel Provocalips claim to stay on the lips for up to 16 hours. Well that is an interesting claim.

Lets try these bad boys.

In belgian drugstores there were/are 5 shades, I think.
I have picked two shades, by accident I picked Dare To Pinkand the other one is I'll Call You.
There are two sides on this product. The colour and the sealer of some sort. The colour product is very liquid. It feels like a liquid lipstick gone bad being so thin. The sealer feels like a lipgloss.
This is the colour Dare To Pink. A orange-y based nude. I personally think this isn't as opaque as I would like and it also needs very moisturized lips without any dry flakes. 
This I'll Call You colour is more pigmented and applies more opaque. The colour is very suitable with my pink hair as well.
Now how well does this last? INCREDIBLY well! It is a 100% transfer proof, the pink colour more than the nude. And weirdly this survives dinner and drinks. Now the awful bad side, it is a pain to get rid of and really hurts because you have to rub pretty well.
Overall thought: I don't know how it does it, but it works! I haven't tested this for 16h but it did last me the entire time I was wearing this, lets say up to 8 to 10h. The sealer product does its job really well and does make this transfer and eat proof. Downside you have to really make a big effort to get rid of this colour.

What do you think of this product?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: