zondag 22 maart 2015

L'oreal: Lumi Magique Foundation

Exactly two months ago I wrote a New In article about the L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation. Back than it was way to dark for me. It still is of course but self tanner came in use the past two/three weeks.
And this one therefore, finally came to the test. My thoughts?
Continue reading.

The L'oreal Lumi Magique foundation says to be a light infusing foundation, providing you with flawless skin and as if lit from within. I got myself the shade Rose Porcelain.
First up the bottle, standard glass L'oreal bottle but nice extra touch with the rose gold details.

Second the testing. It feels like a really light weight foundation, which is definitely is.
The product spreads out really beautifully and surprisingly gives me a medium to full coverage. 
I cannot complain on anything from the beginning. Applying it, how it looks. Yet lets say about an hour of two later I look really oily. I have oily skin, so primed this and powdered it off. Unfortunately. 
Overall thought: This looks absolutely good at the beginning, I even like it a lot! Yet after only a short time this makes me really oily so its no good for oily skin, not even with primer or powder. If you have normal to dry skin I think your lucky, because this feels light and covers well. You should give it a go!

Have you tried this before (with oily skin)?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: